By Logan Elders and Isabella Jordan
1) What country doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving?
2) When did the first Thanksgiving take place?
3) How many turkeys are consumed on Thanksgiving?
A- 240 million
B- 280 million
C- 300 million
D- 320 million
4) What are two of the top five cranberry-growing states?
5) When was Thanksgiving made a national holiday in the United States?
6) Which character has appeared the most times in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
7) How long was the first thanksgiving?
A- One day
B- Two days
C- Three days
D- Four days
8) ___ percent of Americans say they eat turkey on Thanksgiving.
9) What was not eaten on the first Thanksgiving?
A- Corn on the cob
10) The American Automobile Association (AAA) estimated that ___ million Americans traveled ___ miles or more from home over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in 2010.
- Plymouth colony / present-day Massachusetts
- 42.2, 50
- Wisconsin, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington
- D. Minnesota