By Isabella Jordan
1) What do you do on Christmas?
A) Spread Christmas cheer by singing so all can hear.
B) Spend time with my family and celebrate.
C) Find new traditions and activities to do.
D) Stay in my house and do nothing.
2) What do you want for Christmas?
- A) The world’s best cup of coffee.
- B) Something thoughtful from my friends or family.
- C) A new costume.
- D) To rule the world.
3) Where will you go for Christmas?
- A) A place where I can make snowman and have snowball fights.
- B) Where the rest of my family is.
- C) Somewhere new and different.
- D) In my house.
4) How are you preparing for Christmas?
- A) Decorating everything in sight.
- B) Getting ready to go on a trip somewhere with family or friends.
- C) Telling everyone about it.
- D) Solving world hunger and telling no one.
5) Do you like receiving or giving gifts?
- A) Giving because I love seeing the look on the other person’s’ face.
- B) Giving because it’s better to give than receive.
- C) Giving; I never give anybody a good gift and it’s fun to see how they react to the gifts I give.
- D) Receiving; I want gifts for me.
6) Do you return a gift to the store?
- A) Never
- B) Once in awhile
- C) Frequently
- D) Always
7) What do you do the night before Christmas?
- A) Set out food for Santa Claus.
- B) Open my presents.
- C) See all the lights one last time before they get taken down.
- D) Take someone else’s gifts.
8) What is your favorite Christmas Song?
- A) Jingle Bells.
- B) Rocking around the Christmas Tree.
- C) Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer.
- D) Christmas music is horrible and should never be heard.
9) What time do you go to bed the night before?
- A) Early so Santa Claus can come and give me presents.
- B) I try to go to bed early, but I just can’t sleep.
- C) Late, will it matter?
- D) Late, so I can trap Santa Claus and steal his presents.
10) What do you do after Christmas?
- A) Get ready for the next Christmas. It’s only 364 days away!
- B) Celebrate it with friends for a little bit.
- C) See what everyone received.
- D) Have a change of heart and return all gifts to their rightful owners
Mostly A-s: Buddy the Elf from Elf.
Mostly B-s: Kevin from Home Alone.
Mostly C-s: Jack Skellington from The Nightmare before Christmas.
Mostly D-s: The Grinch from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.